I love dresses. I've professed it before and I'll profess it again. It's so much easier to buy one fabulous dress instead of a tank, a cardy, a skirt, a belt, etc. Most of the time it seems like too much effort; that's why I love dresses, and that's why I love Shabby Apple. So let's start the week out right with a....giveaway!
Just in time for Spring--a stylish, yet timeless style named after the classic fashion icon Jackie Onassis. Up for grabs in this giveaway is the "Jackie O" dress ($89 value) from the lovely, and local, Shabby Apple. Let's all admit it--every one of us needs a dress like this!
For those of you already familiar with Shabby Apple dresses, what is your favorite dress? Favorite accessory? For those of you unfamiliar with this label, click here to see what they are all about. But all y'all need to check out the new Shabby Baby. Think colorful Amy Butler fabrics, classic styling, and cute details. Adorable!!
- You have 7 days to enter this giveaway (closes Monday, March 3rd).
- Make a comment on THIS POST to enter.
- All anonymous comments will be ignored.
- One entry per person please.
- The randomly chosen winner will be announced Tuesday, March 4.
- Winner must respond by Friday, March 7 to secure prize.
- Have fun!! Good luck!!