These vintage French baby shoes (which are in excellent condition I might add) would make any mother shriek with delight. I know that because that is what I did when I laid my eyes upon them :) They are extraordinarily fabulous in every way. Seriously, what's not to love?
Classic T-Strap Styling.
P.S. These are reeeeeally hard to give up so do me a favor, bid high and let's give as much as we can to the Nielson family. There is a 1 in a gazillion chance you'd ever see the likes of these ever again so bid now or forever hold your peace :)
Size 18 in European sizes, which is about 6-12 months in US sizing.
* Click here for more details on the silent auctions hosted here today.
How to Bid:
- leave a comment indicating the amount you would like to bid; raise the bid as high as you want
- keep checking back to see if you need to place an additional bid (and cross those fingers!)
- auction will close at midnight MST (Thursday)
- if you win, please pay for your item by Saturday night
I will post the winners of each individual auction on Friday. If you do win, please Paypal me the winning bid amount. In turn, I will transfer the funds to the Stephanie & Christian Nielson Fund via Paypal. I believe this is the best way to ensure funds are actually transferred to the appropriate place before the item is received. I will send you proof of my payment in return once the transaction is completed. Thank you all again for being so engaged in this cause!
P.S. Shipping is on me :)
P.P.S. Have fun!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!