Locally-owned Koo de Ker is one of the best boutiques in Salt Lake City. It's not over-the-top pricey and the selection is fantastic. My friend Neylan purchased the most beautiful black dress there one time (I still think about that dress...) and I've found cute basics and accessories too there as well. Kyong, the owner of Koo de Ker has a keen eye for great style and you find that manifested in every aspect of the store. Koo de Ker's charming location in the hip 9th and 9th district makes it the perfect spot for a girls outing for lunch + shopping.
For this giveaway, Koo de Ker is offering one $75 gift certificate to a lucky gal. I can only imagine how much fun you'll have on this little shopping spree! Leave a comment and cross those fingers.
- You have 4 days to enter this giveaway (closes Saturday, June 13 at midnight).
- Make a comment on THIS POST to enter.
- One entry per person please.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are.
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and then announced on Wednesday, June 17th.
- Winners must respond by Saturday, June 20 to secure prize.
top image by Justin Grant