• 27 July 2009
Boy, all this up-to-my-ears-in-renovation muck is making me in the mood for a giveaway...how does that sound on this Monday morning? Let's start off the week right with a special gift from sponsor, Persimmon & Pink!
I know--based on comments, emails, etc.--that many of you are huge fans of Susan's colorful prints. They are simple, modern and all convey a refreshingly simple and spiritual message. Just imagine...you are in the midst of a busy day where everything seems chaotic...and then you look up and see a pretty cloud of aegean blue inscribed with the words, "peace, be still". Doesn't that sound like the perfect message to read often?
For this giveaway, Susan of Persimmon & Pink would like to offer two winners an opportunity to choose two 8x10 prints (or 3 5x7's) in any color scheme. Yes, TWO! You can start scheming which prints you'll choose here. Good luck!
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Friday, July 31 at midnight).
- Make a comment on THIS POST to enter.
- One entry per person please.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and then announced on Monday, August 3rd).
- Winners should respond by Friday August 7th to secure prize.