Share This Post
You have such a beautiful home! I'm happy to see more of it in photos.
I'm drooling over here. Your home is so peaceful and lovely, just like your blog (and, I can only assume, YOU). Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much for sharing your home. I have long admired your desire to live an organized and beautiful life, while being so smartly budget-wise.Gorgeous. Well organized. Elegant.
obsessed!! where did you get that bedding? You're home is beautiful and functional. you can't ask for more than that. :)
such a treat to see some images of your lovely home! So serene and inviting.
You guys are too nice...keep in mind I didn't include pictures of my junk drawer or junk closet :) We all have a little of that, right?!Kera, I bought the bedding at Anthropologie 2 years ago when they offered 40% off all home items. Total score. It's called Mariette...maybe it'll show up on Ebay!
P.S. Keeley, there are those that would beg to differ with your assumption...namely me! I feel calm and peaceful about 30% of the time and pretty harried the other 70% :) That is probably pretty normal for most moms though (or so I'd like to think!). But, I like to keep my blog a place of optimism so I only blog about things that fit that description. Don't let it fool you into thinking I am anything but normal!
I love the simple, clean lines you've created in your rooms and the use of bright colors against neutrals. So pretty! Thanks for sharing.
Stephanie. I always love the pictures of your gorgeously simple home. (They always inspire me to edit my own.) Could you please tell me about your dining room drum shade fixture? I've been looking for one for a year now. The problem I'm having is that most which are the large size I want generally don't accommodate enough wattage. I'm crossing my fingers... yours appears to be a perfect size for my application. Hoping it might provide enough light to use over a busy kitchen table where reading and homework projects happen! Thanks.
Looks wonderful .... will check it out !!!
I have been dying to ask the manufacturer of your couch if you don't mind sharing. Your home is so serene and beautiful - very inspiring!
Oh wow. Love all the subtlety. and the beautiful painting that ties it all together. The pillows. mmm hmm. Just lovely.
Seriously gorgeous home. Calm and inviting and happy. Love it!
Your home is just like your blog...clean and serene! Very "you" from what I know of you on your blog. I love all of your memo boards.People say my home looks like my stationery. I always count that as a compliment. :)Happy weekend...Linsey
Erin: the light fixture is from Restoration Hardware. We love it! Try to catch it during their lighting sale, which I believe is semi-annual. Jennifer: the couch is made by Natuzzi. I bought it at an outlet locally called RCWilley.
Steph, your house is so gorgeous & beautifully organized!! I'm in awe.
Gorgeous Steph!It got me to wondering about the kids' rooms. Any chance of seeing some pics?
oooh i loved this! your house is so pretty!xoox
beautiful! wherever did you get the linens for the master bedroom?
Post a Comment
© All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger