• 13 December 2010
Lots of great links to start you off well-informed this week:
* Wouldn't you know it...I discover the most stylish maternity line AFTER I've concluded my childbearing (it's highly likely you've never seen it before either). The Alanis Morissette song, "Isn't it ironic" comes to mind. I'm seriously bummed. Some have said just knowing it exists will change their life. See for yourself here.
* A cute Tolix stool knock-off for half the price. Pretty color too!
* Prettiest Christmas stockings on the web (and I know it's true because I spent waaaay too much time searching hi + low for them). If you're in the market for new stockings, be sure to take a peek at my picks...I know you'll love them!
* Feeling crafty? Here are 3 of my favorite DIY Christmas Stockings.
* Skip Hop just came out with adorable baby bedding for little girls and it's one of the sweetest nursery bedding lines I've ever seen.
* Elf candleholders for the little kid's table at Christmas. They are inexpensive, vibrant, and will keep the kiddos amused.
* A pretty, sculptural, and useful tchotchke for your mantel. Is it me or is it difficult to find pretty things to adorn one's mantel?