• 17 February 2012
I've been so wordy this week, so I thought today I'd leave you with a pretty kitchen, a great breakfast recipe, and some things I'm lovin' on right now--all practical/useful and all pretty. For me, those are the best kinds of links so I wanted to share them with you before I signed off for the weekend. Enjoy!
1. A pretty, modern, white (!!) kitchen...love everything from the warm sisal to the stainless backsplash.
2. My new favorite breakfast recipe - a scramble with rainbow chard + feta. 3/4 of my kids eat it up too!
3. This cowlneck sweatshirt has become part of my uniform. Thanks to all the crazy-in-a-good-way sales at Loft, I now have one in each of the two colors. And I'd wear it everyday if I could keep it clean :) note: most sizes are sold out online, but most stores still carry a few more sizes.
4. Right on sistah. A great reminder, yes? via Lottie Loves
5. Also, I appreciate Jeanne Savage sharing this article about the importance of giving hugs to our children and decreasing our own stress, so it doesn't affect our little ones for the rest of their lives. Good reminder!
image 1 - Cary Bernstein via Houzz / image 2, 3 - moi / image 4 - Loft / image 5 - Little Bit Funky