Okay! We have our 5 randomly chosen winners...congratulations! Please send me an email with your contact information/mailing address. Thanks!
1. Grace Coutelen who said, "My French husband and I live in Paris..."
2. Chelsea who said, "I want one of those maps! Darling!"
3. Amie, who said, "J'adore la belle Paris"
4. Summer, who said, "Yes, please!"
5. Janelle-a-belle, who said, "I've had the London print on my wishlist for ages..."
It's always a pleasure to welcome a sponsor that I've admired and even blogged about in times past. I'm so happy to have UK-based shop Famille Summerbelle as a new sponsor. I am a particular fan of all their Frenchy stuff like cute Paris wallpaper (think: accent wall in a kid's bedroom), vibrant totes, family trees and folksy tea towels. But perhaps my favorite little pretty from the shop is the Paris map print in blue, based on their original hand cut map (Londoners, San Franciscans and New Yorkers will find equally gorgeous maps of their towns). The colors are spot on and the designs are one-of-a-kind. And with that I'd like to share some good news...
Famille Summerbelle would like to offer FIVE readers one of their gorgeous map prints. I'm so excited to announce 5 winners! Five of you will get to choose one print in the color of your choice...your walls are begging you for something gorgeous so here is your chance! If you just can't wait to find out who wins the giveaway, you are welcome to take advantage of a special sale going on--20% off all orders over $90. Sweet!
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Sunday, January 22nd at midnight).
- Make 1 comment on this post to enter.
- Anonymous comments will not be considered, so please make sure we know who you are!
- The winners will be chosen via random.org and announced next week at the top of this post--so make sure you peek back and see if you're one of the lucky five!
- If you win, please respond within one week of the winner announcement to secure prize. Thank you!