Congratulations Meg! You just won a $150 gift card to Kayce Hughes...lucky you! Thank you for entering everyone and I wish you luck on the next go around. Meg, please contact me with your information. Merci!
I've been picking up little pieces here and there from Kayce Hughes for years now; I love the classic styling and am a particular fan of their children's wear. Think: oversized Peter Pan collars, smocking, ruffles, corduroy and piping. So many fun details you rarely (if ever) see elsewhere. The quality is excellent and I find that everything holds up nicely over time. Kayce recently added accessories to complement her women's line, which is very feminine and classic as well. There is truly so much to love!
Today, I am happy to announce that Kayce Hughes would like to offer one reader a $150 gift card to spend as you like on their website. Use it now or use it later; but, know you'll have a lot of fun scoping out the perfect finds. And speaking of perfect finds, right now Kayce Hughes is hosting their annual warehouse sale, which is a big one friends--75% off if you can believe it. I actually just finished purchasing a few dresses for summer and Fall for my almost-5-year-old and cannot wait till they arrive. It feels good to be getting ahead (holiday skirts and dresses would be a great buy too) and getting an outstanding deal at the same time. I did notice that items are moving quickly (I actually lost a few things I left in my cart earlier today), so hop to picking up your own great deals!
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Monday, February 6th at midnight).
- Make 1 comment on this post to enter.
- Anonymous comments will not be considered, so please make sure I know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced next week at the top of this post--so make sure you peek back and see if you're the lucky one.
- If you win, please respond within one week of the winner announcement to secure prize. Thank you!