Traveling with the kiddies over the holidays this year? Stock up on these goodies, load them into a backpack, and off you go on what will hopefully be a manageable (and enjoyable?) trip. Here are some recommendations, (according to Travel & Leisure Family mag) for what to pack:
1. Snacks (edamame, apple, yogurt tube, gingersnaps, carrots, string cheese, lollipop, trail mix, pita chips)
2. Wooly Willy
3. Activity books & crayons (coloring, connect-the-dots, crosswords, etc.)
4. Change of clothes
6. FunForms sticker art
7. Paper towels and plastic bags
8. Portable DVD player
9. Motion-sickness bracelets
10. Magnetic Chinese checkers
These two backpacks are probably the two cutest I've ever laid my eyes upon. I feel like hoppin' on a plane right now just so I can justify snatching these up!
Click here for the barnyard animal backpacks (on sale!)
Click here for the dino backpack.