Bonified vintage French eyelet picked up at the best flea market ever--just outside Paris in Champigny. The lucky gal will receive 10 yards of this beautiful textile. I'm thinking, "etsy shop", "little girls", "dresses/skirts"...catch my drift? Admit it, we're all suckers for anything with the words "vintage" and "French"...right?!
* Click here for more details on the silent auctions hosted here today.
How to Bid:
- leave a comment indicating the amount you would like to bid; raise the bid as high as you want
- keep checking back to see if you need to place an additional bid (and cross those fingers!)
- auction will close at midnight MST (Thursday)
- if you win, please pay for your item by Saturday night
I will post the winners of each individual auction on Friday. If you do win, please Paypal me the winning bid amount. In turn, I will transfer the funds to the Stephanie & Christian Nielson Fund via Paypal. I believe this is the best way to ensure funds are actually transferred to the appropriate place before the item is received. I will send you proof of my payment in return once the transaction is completed. Thank you all again for being so engaged in this cause!
P.S. Shipping is on me :)
P.P.S. Have fun!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!