• 14 August 2009
Attention all paperie lovers: May I present you with a bit of eye candy for your viewing pleasure...lovely cards and monograms from Junky Heirloom! Junky Heirloom recently debuted at the National Stationery Show and already caught the eyes of the fabulous Kate's Paperie in NY...have they caught your eye yet?
Having pretty stationery on hand is just about the best thing ever and we'd like to add to your stash :) Three winners will win an ensemble of 6 cards and a set of monogram seals. Now, how fun is that? Three winners! Let's get started...you know the drill! But, in the meantime, check out Junky Heirloom's website here and their blog here. Not only do they have lovely stationery to have and to hold, but they also offer imprintables making it easy peasy to customize.
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Tuesday, August 18th at midnight).
- Make a comment on THIS POST to enter.
- One entry per person please.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and then announced on Wednesday, August 19th).
- Winners should respond by Monday, August 24th to secure prize