• 21 September 2009
I find that the end of September is the perfect time to add a few pieces to the existing wardrobe...the kids are settled back into school, the weather is cooler, and the sales are abundant. Oh the anticipation of Fall! It is truly my favorite season for many reasons, one of them being the chance to don a sweater and a pair of boots. For me, fall = cozy and I know many of you would agree :)
One of my favorite local stops for unique pieces that fall into the "cozy" and "cute" category is Koo de Ker. I love having the opportunity to pick up a piece that is both unique and moderately priced. This week, to kick off the season, Koo de Ker would like to offer one reader a $75 gift card to spend as she wishes! Now, doesn't that sound fun? I must share that I've been following Kyong of Koo de Ker on Twitter and I've been swooning over the many stylish jackets, blouses, skirts and outerwear she's added to the shop. I highly recommend a visit!
So step right up and comment away...enter for you, a friend, a family member or for a blog buddy (bloggers, as you know, oft make wonderful friends). Have a wonderful week friends!
p.s. if you missed Kyong's Fall fashion tips, check them out here.
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Friday, September 25th at midnight).
- Make a comment on THIS POST to enter.
- One entry per person please.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and then announced on Saturday, September 26th.
- Winners, please respond by Wednesday, September 30th to secure prize.