• 15 December 2009
For me, spending ten dollars on a magazine is quite a splurge and typically reserved for Donna Hay and the like. But, I haven't regretted picking up Sunset Magazine's Holiday Cookbook for a moment because that is exactly what it is...a cookbook! True, it's masked as a magazine, but what you'll find inside is an extensive, well-edited collection of test-kitchen favorites. Some of them I've posted about in the past and are available online; but, I noticed that many of the recipes I hope to try are not available online making this holiday cookbook even more coveted in my kitchen. If you are hosting a Christmas or New Year's party, you'd be wise to give this publication a consult :)
For this giveaway, Sunset Magazine would like to offer 3 readers one copy of the Holiday Cookbook. Since time is of the essence, this giveaway will only last for one day. Good luck!
- You have 1 day to enter this giveaway (closes Tuesday, December 15th at midnight).
- Make a comment on this post to enter.
- One entry per person please.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are!
- The winners will be chosen via random.org and announced on Wednesday, December 16th in this post.
- Winners, please respond by the end of the week to secure prize. Thank you~