Update: Cherry Lollies from Europe now available in the shop!
I had more fun planning this "half" birthday party for my youngest daughter, than just about any other party I've spun for my little ones. The truth is, I've been planning it for over a year--ever since I spotted those adorable cherry lollipops at Mamie Gateaux. But when my daughter's birthday arrived earlier this year, I was super sick with HG, so the whole day ended up being a bust and any thought of a party went on hold. Fast forward 6 months and we find ourselves in the midst of cherry season. Well, how about that? I decided to put to use these cute party supplies and throw a "half" birthday party for my little redhead instead. She had such a good time being a part of it all and now I finally feel satisfied. With a new baby coming, she really deserved a day being just about her--every little person does!
1. Napkins + Notepad Favors by the fabulous Amy Redden of Vintage Fern...isn't she amazing?
2. Balloons inspired by Chelsea's project for Project Wedding
3. Vanilla Cupcakes with Rainier Cherries (loved this recipe--it's my new go-to Vanilla recipe)
4. Tablecloth purchased at a flea market in France
5. Cherry Ribbon - Michaels Arts and Crafts
6. Crocheted Cherry Pin
7. Cherry Lollipops
Update: A few new birthday party ideas for your enjoyment posted recently.