• 18 May 2011
This week's giveaway is my favorite kind of giveaway because it's wonderfully useful and very generous. And while only a small percentage of you choose to enter giveaways, I can't imagine anyone not being able to put $100 to great use over at Tiny Prints. We all need father's day cards and thank you notes (what isn't noble about having a stash of thank you notes? as long as they are used of course!). Some are even lucky enough to need custom letterpress wedding invitations, birth announcements or graduation announcements too (my brother-in-law Jon definitely needs the latter). Really, there is so much to love at Tiny Prints right now.
Personally, if I won a giveaway like this, I'd pick up cute stickers for decorating party favors and birthday invitations (these are great for upgrading basic party supplies); or perhaps attractive address labels or a self-inking address stamp (I've been meaning to get one of these for sometime now). I mean, we all have an address, right?
So hop to it and start planning what you'll do with $100 to spend at Tiny Prints. Happy Wednesday! Also, please take a peek at the guidelines indicated below. I've made a small change as to how winners are announced and I don't want anyone to miss out!
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Sunday, May 22nd at midnight).
- Make 1 comment on this post to enter.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced sometime on Monday, May 23rd at the top of this post.
- If you win, please respond within one week of the winner announcement to secure prize. Thank you!