The "Let's Get Organized" swap was a lot of fun to put together. I enjoyed how the swap focused on a specific need. Just the planning alone inspired me to take care of a few things. My momentum exponentially increased once my fabulous package from LobotoME creator Jen arrived. I must tell you there are many perks to having a professional organizer as your swap partner. The only downside? Trying to figure out what she might need that she does not have already. Hopefully I found a niche.
Here are some of the fun goodies passed along to me:
1. LobotoME pads for all occasions--everyday, "honey do", travel, etc.
2. a LobotoME weekly planner, which I started using this week. Love it.
3. Magazines chocked full of ideas.
(I am trying to choose just a few to wrap my head around right now so I don't become overwhelmed. Baby steps.)
4. an orange suitcase for fun storage.
5. bathroom drawer organizers--she knew I needed help here.
6. a pantry stacking container--love the idea of clear, stacking containers in my pantry.