• 08 October 2009
This week many of us welcomed (or tolerated at least) some pretty chilly weather. I'd say it's time to bring out the turtlenecks-jeans-scarvf-boots ensemble! Right now I am loving these turtlenecks from Downeast Basics. They are super soft, perfect for layering (cardi? scarf?), and really fun to wear--how can you not love those stripes? The colorways are spot on as well making these some of my favorite tops for the season. You should also be aware that Downeast Basics recently introduced a line of denim that is super affordable. My favorite is the skinny jean because it is so easy to slip into boots. Although DB has a retail presence in a handful of states, everything you see here is available online making this an ideal stop for anyone this season.
So, what's the giveaway you ask? Well, it's the outfit you see above (yes! the entire ensemble!)...my favorites at Downeast Basics. One lucky gal will receive a pair of jeans (cute bum not included), a striped turtleneck and a scarf to match. She gets to choose the style of jeans, as well as the desired color of turtleneck and scarf. Whoever she is will have a lot of fun putting together a new outfit, don't you think?
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Monday, October 12th at midnight).
- Make a comment on THIS POST to enter.
- One entry per person please.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and then announced by Wednesday, October 14th.
- Winners, please respond by the end of the week to secure prize. Thank you~