• 13 November 2009
For the past few years Justin Hackworth has documented our little family and we've loved the results. The best part is the experience itself. Justin puts everyone at ease and somehow manages to accurately document my childrens' personalities amidst the chaos that comes with having little kids. He is very thorough and makes sure every member is amply photographed individually too. Thanks to Justin, my husband now has a photograph of me for his work space. He likes that.
Justin Hackworth Photography would like to offer one reader a session of his/her choice. Getting married? Here's your man. Need some professional images for work? Justin has that down pat. You'd like to include a hip family photo with your holiday card? Check. Just became engaged? Congratulations...have some fun images taken of you and your honey. To sweeten the deal, Justin is also throwing in one (1) 13 x 19 fine art print of the winner's choice. Total value of this package rolls in at $350.
I bet you are interested in seeing more of Justin's images. If so, check out Justin's wedding sessions here....engagements here...bridals here...and family portraits here. Oh, and did I mention Justin is also photographing Stephanie Nielsen's recovery? Feel the love for Nie Nie here too.
You know the drill...comment away!
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Tuesday, November 17th at midnight).
- Make a comment on THIS POST to enter.
- One entry per person please.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure we know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced on Wednesday, November 18th.
- Winners, please respond by the end of the week to secure prize. Thank you~