• 19 July 2010
Friends, our home is for sale and I would love to pass it along to one of my lovely readers (or one of your lovely friends or relatives!). If you would like to move into a nice, almost-new home on Salt Lake's east side, please have your agent contact my husband at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a tour of the home's interior, click here.
Top 7 reasons I love this home:
1. Crazy amounts of natural light thanks to a lot of south side facing windows. It's pure heaven year round.
2. Being so close to the mountains and looking at them while in the kitchen, outside, in my kids' rooms, or in my bathroom.
3. The location is phenomenal--10 minutes from downtown, no lights between here and the airport, 5 minutes to Millcreek canyon, and smack dab next to an elementary school. Yes, my children have the luxury of walking safely to school each day in less than a minute.
4. Our sweet neighbors. We all come from different walks of life but everyone is kind, considerate, friendly and helpful. There is a great sense of community.
5. Typically you don't hear the words "diverse" and "east side" very often in Salt Lake, but our neighborhood is a bit of an anomaly. We love and appreciate this aspect so much.
6. The floor plan. It's perfect. And we'd duplicate it again in a heartbeat. It flows nicely and provides just the right amount of space.
7. The yard. It's been a real labor of love as we've taken the time to do many time-consuming landscaping projects to make it beautiful. Watching it mature is very rewarding and it's also an excellent place to entertain.
P.S. Sending this post to a friend is easy peasy. Simply click on the envelope option below. Thanks!