Congratulations Michelle! Please email me to secure your prize...Happy Holidays!
Some years things get so hectic that you just don't have the time or energy for Christmas cards...and that is precisely why sending New Year's cards is the perfect plan! In fact, in France it's more of a tradition to send out New Year's cards than Christmas cards, so perhaps this is the year you adopt a French tradition, oui? (one of my favorites is this one that Jenna Lyons chose)
But even if you're not interested in New Year's cards, you'll surely be interested in handsome birth announcements, my favorite skinny address labels, or a stack of business cards. There's a lot to love over at Minted and the feeling is mutual; this is why they are offering you a second giveaway this holiday season. Go ahead and leave a comment to enter...full guidelines are listed below. Please leave your email address within your comment as well. Bonne chance!
- You have 5 days to enter this giveaway (closes Tuesday, December 20th at midnight).
- Make 1 comment on this post to enter.
- Anonymous comments will not be considered, so please make sure we know who you are!
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced next week at the top of this post--so make sure you peek back and see if you're the lucky one!
- If you win, please respond within one week of the winner announcement to secure prize. Thank you!