• 20 November 2009
A few of my favorite things about Thanksgiving...and the holidays in general for that matter! Last year I posted about these recipes and ideas a little too late, so this year I've vowed to share this information in a more timely manner :) Beginning top left and moving clockwise:
1. Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake - a more scrumptious autumnal cheesecake could not exist; a wonderful addition to any Thankgiving table.
2. Make your own Pumpkin Puree - forget Libbys and go for the real thing; it's super easy and something that's fun to do at least once!
3. Store-Bought Egg Nog Taste Test - we love Egg Nog around here, but it's difficult to find it done right...and done well...and at the grocery store. Hands down this is our favorite!
4. Favorite Thanksgiving Recipe - bye bye yams, hello carrot souffle! This is now a Thanksgiving staple on both sides of the family and if you've ever tried it, you'll know why. It's delish.
5. Packing Leftovers (not pictured) - this is such a simple, sweet and easy way to package leftovers for guests. Locally you can find these containers at Xpedx or online here.