To celebrate the 3-year anniversary of our little adventure, we would like to offer one reader (+ a guest), a week's stay at La Maisonnette during any available week from now until August of 2014. That's right, if you win this giveaway, you can choose any week that works for your schedule, whether high season or low. After all, a week in the French countryside may require some forethought to ensure that the tranquilité of the region can be enjoyed at a time that is most convenient for you.
During your week's stay at the cottage, plan on doing a little reading in the garden while nibbling on a croissant from Les Delices (the amazing boulangerie/patisserie in town) smothered with homemade confiture from the outdoor market in nearby Sarlat. Visit local Dordogne Valley chateaux (there are 5 within minutes of La Maisonnette), rent a bicycle, explore the village's Medieval cobblestone paths, glide down the river in a canoe, walk along the river during Sunset and then set off to enjoy some of the best food in France (don't worry, we will send you our list of favorite restaurants!). After dinner, come back to the cottage and watch one of the movies filmed right there in Beynac (you'll find Chocolat and Ever After tucked inside that armoir pictured below).
This giveaway will run for two weeks (through midnight on December 3rd), and the randomly-selected winner will be announced on Wednesday, December 5th.
Here's are the ways you can enter the La Maisonnette France GIVEAWAY:
(you may enter one time each way, giving yourself up to 5 chances to win):
1. Leave a comment on this post below.
2. Choose an image from any past stephmodo blog post related to La Maisonnette, France or even an image from a past post that you've particularly appreciated; then pin the image to one of your Pinterest pinboards and post a link to the board on my stephmodo facebook page.
3. "Like" the relatively-new stephmodo page on FB (late adopter here!). Note: if you've already done this you are already entered in the giveaway.
4. Tweet a link to this contest page (http://www.stephmodo.com/2012/11/la-maisonnette-france-giveaway.html), and use the hashtag #stephmodolamaisonnette.
5. Post a link to this contest page on your blog; then let me know by leaving a comment and a link to your post in the comments section below.
I wish you the best of luck in this giveaway and cannot wait to share our cottage with one of you at some point in the near future. Thank you again for your encouragement, support and kind words about this life-changing project!
If you need a little help with #2, here are some posts including some of my favorite images of France, the area surrounding La Maisonnette, and La Maisonnette itself. Enjoy!
Picnicking along Dordogne | Nighttime | French Cows | Sunset on the Dordogne | Le Jardin
Vintage Amusement Park | Sunset over Beynac | My Little Paris Guide | the Entire Project
Egg Hunt with Design Mom | Before + After Stairsl | the Lounge | Done! | La Four Banal